Take your pants off and dance
12:38 AM | Author: madcakeshandy


Artist: Yacht
Song: See A Penny (Pick It Up)
Album: I Believe In You. Your Magic Is Real.

Here is another one of my finds at SXSW 2008. Yacht. My friend Sully suggested that we catch some of their performance at the Levi's Party. We pretty much lived at that party. When there is unlimited Sparks, Stella, and SoCo, who wouldn't want to live there? No one, that's who.

Anyways, I love a good dance party, and Yacht put on an excellent dance party at SXSW. They jumped in the crowd, danced with the crowd, knocked over drinks, etc. Sometimes its good to listen to music, purely because it is fun. It doesn't always have to be deep and meaningful. As long as there is a good beat that I can stomp my foot too, I'm satisfied. You definitely can't take life too seriously all the time, or else you will want to take your own life.

Even if you barely know me, you know I dance like there is no tomorrow. Example: Last Saturday afternoon, after a late/crazy Friday night for my roommate's birthday, what do we do? Get in the car and dance our asses off, just because we can. Bitches.

This past weekend was exactly what I needed. Although it was full of intensity: intense conversations, intense dancing, intense actions, etc. So many good times were had. Case in point: I love my friends a ridiculous amount.

IMG_5990
IMG_4922
IMG_5385
|
This entry was posted on 12:38 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: