New Music: Girl Talk - All Day (FREE)
5:04 PM | Author: madcakeshandy
The Mashup King, Girl Talk, has made his latest album, All Day, available on his website. Oh, and it is FREE TO DOWNLOAD. Would I lie to you? Never. I haven't listened to it yet, but I have a bit of apprehension. Night Ripper is still his peak album for me. I wasn't thoroughly blown away by Feed the Animals, but no one can deny that any Girl Talk album can push a dance party to the next level. The album is free to download as either a seamless file or with separated tracks. He states on his website: "All Day is intended to be listened to as a whole."

Also, Girl Talk has a ridiculously intense tour schedule for the upcoming winter and spring seasons. It surprises me that his ear drums haven't vacated his head, flicking him off as they explode. Check out his website to see if he is coming to a city near you. Seeing him live is quite the experience. The first time I witnessed the madness, I was at the front of the stage next to the man himself. At the same time, I was so drunk, dehydrated, and surrounded by others in the same state, I thought I was going to vomit on his computer station.

Enjoy!

**UPDATE** I listened to the entire album last night. Thumbs up! I enjoyed it much more than I expected.
This entry was posted on 5:04 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: