The "N" Word
11:43 AM | Author: madcakeshandy
Real Version


Boondocks (cartoon) Version


This story is just ridiculous, and pretty humorous actually. I can't believe I only recently found it. I've love the Boondocks and have seen that episode before. Little did I know...

Sometimes you have to laugh about situations like this. It takes a lot to piss me off. If I got truly upset about a situation like this every time it arose, I would have high blood pressure and need anger management by now. The Boondocks are even poking fun of it. As most of you know, I rarely ever use this word. I don't think anyone should use it in any context. It is all over music and the media, but that will never be controlled. Hell, it is used in a lot of the music I enjoy listening to. I'm not going to deny it.

Last night, I had a "discussion" about race relations in the south. It was interesting to say the least.
|
This entry was posted on 11:43 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: