south by southwest 2009. get some.
12:32 PM | Author: madcakeshandy
It is finally here. The week I've been looking forward to for the past six months or so. South by Southwest 2009....the land of live music, open bars, free swag, and ultra hipsters. Where else can you see Tom Morello and Ben friggin Harper do a special performance together? I met Wayne Coyne for God's sake! How awesome is that? Although it is stressful planning out my week and my wardrobe, it will all be worth it come Wednesday. I've never had a bad experience at SXSW, even when I wasn't 21. Well, it kind of sucked because I couldn't get into 80% of the venues, but I still had a blast.

Austin or Bust BITCHES.
This entry was posted on 12:32 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: