it's only love, it's only pain
9:30 PM | Author: madcakeshandy
Civil Twilight: This begins in the morning when the geometric center of the Sun is 6° below the horizon (the point of civil dawn), and ends at sunrise. Evening civil twilight begins at sunset and ends when the center of the Sun reaches 6° below the horizon (the point of civil dusk).

One of my latest music finds is the band Civil Twilight. They sort of have an Aqualung/Cinematic Orchestra sound. Even though everything around me just seems to be in a whirlwind, its beyond gratifying to still be able to find music like this.

I can't stop listening to the song Human....

It’s only love, it’s only pain
It’s only fear, that run through my veins
It’s all the things you can’t explain
That make us human

As simple as these lyrics are, they mean much more to me than whats on the surface. Sometimes it seems almost impossible to make whatever you are going through clear to others. As much as you want it so, sometimes you just have to figure out things on your own, or keep your thoughts to yourself, keeping in mind everything will work out as it should. Hell, sometimes you can't even put into words what you are feeling. I genuinely hate this predicament, but I'm realizing that I am only human. Whatever is running through my head: it is what it is. No matter what, those feelings and thoughts are real. No one can tell me they aren't. No one can tell me something isn't a "big deal" when it truly is.
This entry was posted on 9:30 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: