drown out
11:18 PM | Author: madcakeshandy
Drown out, the voice that breaks the silence
And talks the joy out of everything
You were found out
and had to walk in darkness
without the only thing you care about

You were burned out

And had to stop before all hell broke
And finally took, took its toll


The fall semester is finally over. The countdown until my college graduation begins soon. A few of my friends graduated this past weekend, and it feels much more real now. It's hard to believe that I will have a college degree in about six months. The job search really begins now, and it definitely worries me. I'm trying not to go into freak out mode, but I'm sure it will hit me like an 18-wheeler in the near future.

I don't even know how to describe this semester. There have been a lot of good and fun experiences, but also a lot of "interesting" ones at the same time. Let's just say, I've come to several new realizations. Although they vary between the positive and negative, they are all for the better. This winter break is much needed. I definitely need to recoop before the whirlwind that is next semester begins. I just try to keep thinking to myself, I'm almost there. I'm really almost there...

Hopefully I will be able to find my place in California after I graduate. I'm in dire need of some quality time at the beach.


|
This entry was posted on 11:18 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: