Remix: M83's "Midnight City"
6:01 PM | Author: madcakeshandy

Check out five remixes of "Midnight City" off of M83's latest album, Hurry Up, We're Dreaming. Since rainy days are few and far between down here in Houston, I've had M83 on shuffle all afternoon while I read The Help. Oh, and judge all you want....but I've also had the Fireplace app crackling in the background on my Macbook. I'm being that hipster.

P.S. Be sure to see M83 in concert when they stop in Houston at Warehouse Live on their Fall 2011 tour.













Midnight City  (Big Black Delta Remix) by M83

Midnight City (Man Without Country Remix) by M83
This entry was posted on 6:01 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: