Congratulations/kudos/accolades to the A&M women's basketball team on their national title! Leave it to the girls to have bigger balls than any of our men's sports teams. The Aggies needed something to cheer for, and we finally got our wish. Lord knows our football and men's basketball teams have yet to truly deliver. I hope the ladies get the "welcome home" that they deserve as they return to College Station today. For those of us who didn't pay much attention to A&M women's basketball before, I'd say we have all had a change of heart. Hell, this was a much more exciting game then the men's championship, and I doubt anyone expected that. I'd be lying if I said I actually watched the men's game because I was too busy getting my gay on at the Scissor Sisters concert.

As the game clock dwindled to zero, we decided to take celebratory Irish Car Bombs. No, we did not take these because we felt an ounce of sympathy for Notre Dame. We took them because those Irish Car Bombs would soon end up in the toilet....just like Notre Dame's and "Crouching" Muffet's pride. We were also the only group of Aggies at the bar, but that didn't stop us (or at least me) from breaking out into a good ol' fashioned "Aggie War Hymn" sing-a-long. No, I wasn't drunk (shocking, I know).

Little Crouching Muffet....sit on your gah damn tuffet and eat your curds and whey...without a national championship.


Coach Gary Blair decided to do the dougie as he accepted his national championship trophy. I think Dora the Explorer might have some competition.
This entry was posted on 5:50 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: