Here are two videos from the Miike Snow concert. I wish I owned a Delorean so I could travel back to that show. Maybe I can just cruise at 88 miles per hour in my Chevy Malibu, and it will have the same effect? Where is Christophew Lloyd when you need him...sigh.





I also found a video montage of the Steve Aoki show. You can briefly see me in my blue cardigan and striped t-shirt at 1:05, as Aoki crowd surfing back to the stage. I've never heard of this "Club World 360" situation, but it doesn't really matter. I doubt she even knew who Steve Aoki was before she stepped foot in Rich's. She still probably doesn't know who Steve Aoki is.

This entry was posted on 9:10 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: