remiXXX.
3:19 PM | Author: madcakeshandy
I love Noah and the Whale, and I've been listening to this remix on repeat all. fecking. day. It makes you feel as if you are just f l o a t i n g a l o n g. Check it out. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.


--------------------------------------------
Here's another one I was introduced to a couple weeks ago...also, quite heavenly.



Its almost insane to think how many remixes are out there of just ONE track. For example, Phoenix's "1901" has an unGAWDly number of remixes. It is funny how you don't see covers very much anymore, but its all about the remixes. And the remixes of remixes. I'm not complaining about it or anything, but just that I'd make that statement.
This entry was posted on 3:19 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: