roo round two.
10:49 PM | Author: madcakeshandy
Although I have gotten several emails from Bonnaroo over the past few months, the one I received today definitely caught my attention. Bonnaroo 2010 Dates, Pre-Sale Tickets, and Video! Bonnaroo was one of the greatest musical experiences I have ever been a part of. It was truly a pilgrimage of sorts. With Sully as my partner in crime, we made the trip worth remembering. There was no drama (well, except for a certain racial profiling cop we encountered in Marshall, TX), and not having flushing toilets or showers didn't matter one bit. The music, the people, the atmosphere, the widespread drug use, dancing until sunrise, camping in the middle of Tennessee, the mud, port-o-potties filled to capacity....it doesn't get any better. Trust me.

It is safe to assume that Sully and I are purchasing tickets for next year.
This entry was posted on 10:49 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On November 20, 2009 at 7:19 AM , discosully said...

i love how it all started with an innocent e-mail.

bonnaroo 2k10. pilgrimmage deuce.