this just sickens me
4:55 PM | Author: madcakeshandy

http://www.california-dui-attorneys.dui1.com/DuiCaseLawDetail4196.htm

If you haven't heard, some serious shit went down eight years ago at our house. I can't even imagine what this area was like when this actually happened. The things these guys did were just sickening and utterly disgusting. As much faith as someone can have in the world, after reading stories like this, that faith sort of comes into question. These people were friends. Well, I guess they have a different definition of friendship than I do.

So maybe our house is haunted? Who knows. As long as it did not happen in my room...
This entry was posted on 4:55 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: